From April 25 to 29, the University of Zagreb (UniZG) organised Geo3En’s first physical training activity (ISP).
During this week in Croatia, the students the opportunity to apply and illustrate what the theoretical concepts taught during UniZG preparatory online training.
On-site training agenda
- Monday, 25 April 2022: Visit of the Electrical substation Žerjavinec
- National control centre for electric power system supervision and management in Žerjavinec; and visit of the High Voltage Laboratory at Faculty of electrical engineering and computing, University of Zagreb
- Tuesday, 26 April 2022: Visit of the Geothermal power plant “Velika 1” in Ciglena
- Wednesday, 27 April 2022: Visit of the Generation area North – Center of production North in Varaždin and the Hydroelectric power plant Varaždin
- Thursday, 28 April 2022: Visit of the INETEC Institute for nuclear technology in Zagreb and the Thermal power plant EL-TO Zagreb
- Friday, 29 April 2022: Visit of the Company Končar – Distribution and special transformers in Zagreb