Geo3En consortium developed a single joint multi-site curriculum on Master level which will provide the necessary competences via the courses provided at and with the help of the consortium partners.
Based on this curriculum, double-degree agreements will be drafted to implement the first multidisciplinary European Master Degree in Geothermal Engineering.
INNOVATIVE PEDAGOGICAL TOOLS
In the frame of the Geo3En curriculum, joint course material and innovative pedagogical tools have been developed to ensure a smooth transition of the student through the designed curriculum.
Geo3En Master programme integrates three innovative pedagogical tools:
- learning-by-doing such as visits of industrial demonstration sites and geological excursions (IO6),
- baseline courses enabling students from the different thematic backgrounds to have the same level of competencies (IO7),
- and a module on entrepreneurial skills, since the sector of geothermal energy is very vast and offers numerous possibilities to create businesses (IO8).
INNOVATIVE PEDAGOGICAL TOOLS : TEST AND EVALUATION
To ensure the quality of Geo3En’s innovative pedagogical tools were:
- tested through Geo3En’s training activities thoroughly planned in the Intensive Study Programmes (IO2),
- and evaluated in Geo3En’s evaluation reports IO9 and IO10.