3rd Geo3En Transnational Project Meeting – Reykjavik University, Iceland
The 3rd Geothermal Energy European Education Network (Geo3En) transnational project meeting was held from May 6th to 7th 2022, at Reykjavik University (Iceland).
The objectives of this third transnational project meeting were to set the deadline of the final deliverables to produce, to make a mid-term evaluation of Geo3En training activities and finalize their evaluation process [IO10].
On May 6th agenda:
10:00-10:30 The meeting started with RU welcome, a brief campus tour and a presentation of the meeting agenda.
10:30-12:00 Then, it followed with a work session on the Intensive Study Programmes (ISP). This session started with a follow-up on the status of the ISPs, their evaluation process and then a synthesis of the student feedback received during the finalized ISPs at that moment.
13:15-14:45 Work session and discussion on Geo3En Stakeholder Feedback report (IO5) and Entrepreneurship Syllabus (IO 8)
15:00-16:00 Work session and discussion on Geo3En ISP Evaluation survey (IO10)
16:00-18:45 Work session and discussion on Geo3En ISP Program Summary Report (IO 2) – 1/2
On May 7th agenda:
12:30-14:30 Work session and discussion on Geo3En ISP Program Summary Report (IO 2) – 2/2
14:30-15:30 Meeting on the criteria for awarding the diplomas with Reykjavik University Department of Engineering team
15:30-16:30: Wrap session and Scheduling of Geo3En final deliverables deadlines
- Randall Morgan GREENE, Development Director – School of Technology / Department of Engineering, Reykjavik University (Iceland)
- Juliet NEWSON, Development Director – School of Technology / Department of Engineering, Reykjavik University (Iceland)
- Ghislain TRULLENQUE, Associate Professor Structural Geology – Geosciences College, UniLaSalle (France)
- Kimberley COUCHY, International Relations Manager, UniLaSalle (France)
- Sinisa SADEK, Associate Professor – Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University Of Zagreb (Croatia)
- Claire BOSSENNEC, Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Department of Geothermal Science & Technology, TU Darmstadt (Germany)