After its official start on November 1st,2019, Geothermal Energy European Education Network (Geo3EN) Kick-off meeting took place on December 5th-6th, 2019 at UniLaSalle (France).
The Geo3EN is a 30-months Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships project. It aims to build a two-year Master programme in Geothermal Energy.
Geo3En objective results from the need to remedy to the lack of qualified Junior Engineers with expertise in all the aspects of geothermal energy chain value.
- Sinisa SADEK, Associate Professor – Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing University Of Zagreb (Croatia)
- Bastian WELSCH, Scientific Assistant – Department of Geothermal Science & Technology, TU Darmstadt (Germany),
- Hannes OTTOSSON, Project Manager, Innovation Centre Iceland – ICI (Iceland)
- Ghislain TRULLENQUE, Associate Professor Structural Geology , UniLaSalle (France)
- Sebastian RIEDER, Dean, International Relations, UniLaSalle (France)
- Kimberley COUCHY, International Project Manager, UniLaSalle (France)